Re: Spreadsheet of rpm vs speed, 5 speed??

To: "O'Farrell, Fergus" <Fergus.OFarrell@ngc.com>,
Subject: Re: Spreadsheet of rpm vs speed, 5 speed??
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 09:36:28 -0400
Fergus,
Here's spreadsheet that allows you to input the diff ratio, tire size, and
tranny gears, and calculates rpm/speed in each gear.
www.mildevco.net/gear_ratio_rpm.xls ( right-click, save target as...)
I'm sure someone on the list can provide the ratios for each gear in a stock
5-spd?
Mark Sedlack
ZROC / OROC
Cuyahoga Falls OH