Another new be all end all spark plug

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, Phillip.B.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov
Subject: Another new be all end all spark plug
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 00:18:37 -0400
I read about the firestorm spark plug.  Sounded like tripe to me and I went
on my merry business.  Well, I had to go by Lowes today, and spotted
something interesting.  It was another new miracle sparkplug.  Guaranteed
for LIFE no less.  I am sure that it also removes liver spots, enhances your
sex drive, clears acne, and is also a chic accessory that will be worn by
all of the supermodels.  Anyway, since this is actually available in stores
- not just on websites where toothpicks are used to assemble them - I
thought I would solicit opinions from this esteemed group.

http://www.e3sparkplugs.com/index.asp

I am on digest, so if you reply to the list, I won't see it for a few
days...

Sidney Raper
1964 1500 (still a project.... sigh....)
1967 SRL311 00076 (alive again!)
Jacksonville Florida
http://www.geocities.com/roadsternut/index.html