RE: Another new be all end all spark plug

To: "'sidney raper'" <spl310@hotmail.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Another new be all end all spark plug
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.B.Hall@nasa.gov>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 07:35:08 -0500
 They will try anything!  For what I understand, the spark will find the
path of least resistance and go to that one point only.  The benefits of
multiple ground points is as the plug wears and the ground point becomes
corroded, the spark jumps to the next path of least resistance.  These guys
want you to think the spark jumps in 10 different directions at once -
rrriiighttt....  The thing that upsets me about Sids post - I did not see
the supermodel:(

Phil
SEROC