RE: Andrews car on collectorcartraderonline 25K

To: notmgb@comcast.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Andrews car on collectorcartraderonline 25K
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex675@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 17:17:53 -0700
That must certainly prove that it wasn't about the money now doesn't it?

That you would waste your time to be unusually cruel to someone whom you
will never meet and has no impact on your life is astonishing to me. There
must be something else that you could be doing rather than spread hatred and
loathing just because I have a character flaw that still does not affect
you.

The car was never about the money i spent but the effort I made bringing a
car back from the junkyard to something beautiful. In the end, it is just a
car and right now I need the value of the car for my own personal reasons
that still do not affect you.

I never intended to make money or get rich with the car. The real value was
appreciation for what went into making it a reality. No matter how much you
may scream and yell about my ego and my bragging about how much money I
spent, you can't change the fact that I did it and I did it my way. Your
rants are such a waste of your energy that you could put towards something
better than proving to the world you practice no forgiveness and all
intolerance when something is printed you don't like.

So what if I am braggart about the money I spent on the car? This list is
like television. There are all types of people from all walks of life that
come here to talk about their cars and some people you like and some people
you don't. If you don't like what I write then you simply turn the channel
or delete the email in this case.

As long as I am not abusive to anyone on the list or breaking any of the
rules then I get to post what I like. I don't really care about anyone's
opinion of me or my motivations. I would expect the same from you. That you
took the time to write such ridiculous hate-filled drivel about someone you
have never met makes me pity you. And I am sure that angers you even more.

Andrew Murphy