Re: Andrews car on collectorcartraderonline 25K

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Andrews car on collectorcartraderonline 25K
From: SPYDER62@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 20:30:50 EDT
Well said Andrew. I just wish I could afford to do what you did on a RARE
car, more power to you and may you find what your looking for now. You did your

part for the roadster word in bring back one nice car for us all to enjoy.
As for notmgb  he can't even sign his name to what he posts so he has  no
credit at all in my book.
rich

In a message dated 7/10/2005 5:19:01 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,