Re: rear wheel bearing

To: <jover4x4@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rear wheel bearing
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 12:33:40 -0500
Hey John,
  You do know that it's not recommended to try to reuse that collar that
holds everything together, right?   You'll want to find one of those as well
and I don't think anyone has that other than the vendors or dealer.   You
might want to check with Tom to see if he has any suggestions as well...
that guy can find just about ANYTHING!

Good luck!!
Eric