Re: rear wheel bearing

To: "John F Sandhoff" <sandhoff@csus.edu>, <jover4x4@aol.com>
Subject: Re: rear wheel bearing
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 18:15:10 -0500
Just thought of this... there's a bearing and seal shop north of Aurora that
Gary Boone and I went to while looking for a new U20 front seal... they can
cross reference just about anything there.   I can't remember the name of
the place, but am looking through old receipts to see if I can find it.   I
thought I might have some spare new collars, but I think we used those are
another car... so much for me having spares!  :)  Well, it's always better
to see other folks with that insane smile that just me!   Well, good luck
again!

Eric