o/t: California dreaming

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: o/t: California dreaming
From: James Hoffman <ericerichoffman@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 06:10:01 -0700 (PDT)
My girlfriend and I will be in N. California for three days next week, have
never been and am wondering what to do.

I have been to Reno and Lake Tahoe and am wondering what other N. CA lakes have
spectacular scenery but maybe less expensive to rent a boat or jet ski.  We
also like whitewater rafting.

Loaded questions: should I drive the Pacific Coast Highway, see wine country,
Yosemite or ??

Also what are anyone's favorite cheap restaurants in San Francisco.

Any advice is appreciated.  Please forgive the off topic post.

Eric Hoffman

Discover Yahoo!