Re: o/t: California dreaming

To: James Hoffman <ericerichoffman@yahoo.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: o/t: California dreaming
From: "Mike H." <twobeaners@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 12:25:55 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
"If you're goin' to San Fran Cisco" be sure to checkout Sausalito, It's a small
'burb that's immediately after you cross the North end of the Golden Gate
bridge. There are a lot of Art stores and other tourista stuff. My favorite
regular priced restaraunt is Bayside Cafe. They also have an awesome breakfast
menu. right next to Sausalito, in Tiburon theres a Bar and Grill (can't
remember the name, but it's right where you bouard the ferry that runs acroos
the Bay, they have one of the best pizzas I've ever had.
Hope you have fun!!!
Mike Hudson  '67-1600