Captain Canada is my hero

To: Datsun-Roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Captain Canada is my hero
From: "gregs672liter@netzero.net" <gregs672liter@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:10:56 GMT
My faith is restored!  For those non-believers in Super Heros, I just want you
to know that Captain Canada does indeed exist, a fact to which my co-pilot
Barbie can most intimately attest.  Now, for those who do not know, Barbie has
been a Shasta regular for the last few years, and my main co-pilot on these
trips (you can see Barbie relaxing and sunning herself on my passenger seat in
pictures recently posted of Shasta).  She was brutally kidnapped by some evil
doers who were leaving ransom notes in various places during the Shasta dinner
banquet.  Fortunately, Captain Canada stepped in and saved the day.  She was
discovered, strangely enough, in his Maple leaf shorts, er costume.  Naked.
She hasn't said much to me about it, other than to tell Captain Canada to "call
me sometime."  Hummmm.  I'm sending her to therapy cause now she is spending a
lot of time smiling to herself and humming...

On a serious note, I wanted to echo earlier posts regarding what a great job
the Modesto group did with the Shasta meet.  I was particularly surprised to
see the personalized pictures of me from last years Coast in my packet... what
a great touch.  It showed real caring and planning.  My hat's off to you all!
(and Captain Canada).
Greg Burrows
67 2000