Forwarded: blue 2000 at Watkins Glen this weekend

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded: blue 2000 at Watkins Glen this weekend
From: lists@autox.team.net
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 12:13:58 -0600
For some reason this was sent to me rather than
datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net.

If your internet access is web-capable, check out

  http://www.team.net/posting.html

mjb.
----

     Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 16:51:13 -0400
     From: Norm <normdec@yahoo.com>
     Subject: blue 2000 at Watkins Glen this weekend

Took some pics at the Glen Saturday qualifying, one a really pretty blue
2000:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/392095668/392112344GZMtnN
You can toggle to see the race pics or back up to the album.  Not very
good, old camera with no zoom.

Myself, I bought (yet another) white 2000 that we're still figuring out
how to get to me, when it does arrive I'll put some pics up.  Norm

- --
There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.
- --Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes