(no subject)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: (no subject)
From: PSCowboy9@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 20:51:05 EDT
Thanks for the suggestions.  I guess Ken is one of the few that  understands
the occasional summer nights with lows around 100.  Thankfully  its not like
that every night, but for the most part, its going to be too hot to  drive any
of my classics until September.  I've lived in both the SF Bay  area
(Martinez, CA) and just outside Sacramento (Davis, CA) and if I could  afford
to still
live there, I might not have moved to Palm Springs, but it is  nice that when
many people are putting their cars away for the winter, I'm able  to enjoy
driving around with the top down.

Steve B.
Palm Springs, CA

========Original  Message========     Subj: RE: Time to Summerize the
roadster?  Date: 7/14/2005 11:21:04 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time  From:
_neuman@radonc17.ucsf.edu_ (mailto:neuman@radonc17.ucsf.edu)   To:
_tskarda@sbcglobal.net_
(mailto:tskarda@sbcglobal.net) , _frankr@hwcn.org_ (mailto:frankr@hwcn.org) ,
_PSCowboy9@aol.com_ (mailto:PSCowboy9@aol.com)   Sent on:
But I do agree if its too hot to even drive it at  night THAT'S a bit crazy.
At least when I go camping in the desert it cools  off at night.

Daniel Neuman
Oakland  CA