Re: (no subject)

To: ken@csgwireless.com, PSCowboy9@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 22:05:35 EDT
Mine says 112. North side, under patio cover. Reading my old Air Force
survival manual. With a gallon of water a day you are expected to survive 2
days
in this heat. We just had someone else lock their kid in a car. Dead in two
hours. The guys that work in junk yards carry tools in a bucket of water. But
remember, they don't make heat shovels. A late night, top down, drive to
Hoover dam is real nice.

keith williams
Las Vegas, Nv.

In a message dated 7/14/2005 6:02:04 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,