RE: (no subject)

To: <PSCowboy9@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: (no subject)
From: "Ken McLeod / CSG Wireless Inc." <ken@csgwireless.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 18:01:52 -0700
"I guess Ken is one of the few that understands the occasional summer
nights with lows around 100"

115 degrees here today in Chandler AZ. But, remember, it's a dry heat
(ya right).  It is 5:58 pm here
And the thermometer on the north side of the house, under the patio
cover, close to grass says
109!  The swimming pool water last night at 2100 hours was 98 degrees.

Hey, what else is there to get everyone in Arizona on the same 'bitch'
other than the heat.

What that really means is that when you die from heat stroke, you
don't putrify, you mummify.
So, watch for the mummies with the tops down in their Roadsters in
July ;-)

Who else other than a Phoenician would keep barbeque gloves on the
front seat of their car?
Hint:  Someone from Palm Springs I'll bet.

Ken McLeod
Chandler AZ