Re: Shift Plate labels for early cars:

To: <gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Shift Plate labels for early cars:
From: <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 23:39:11 -0400
Gerardo,
   I'm rather disturbed by two sentences in your recent email...
 "This is a significant savings compared to
 others that have been offered on the list."

 "this truly is a superior item than
 the tin foil version!!"

Come on man, are you just TRYING to get Stan all riled up?  It's common
knowledge that Stan also makes these shift labels.    Why do you do this stuff?
  This is unacceptable!  If and when Stan replies, I don't suggest you return
fire, as you are clearly at blame this time around...  Thanks!

I also want you to know that I'm going to find the original "List Guidelines"
and will be posting them once a month to help stop the riff-raff that has been
going on.  Since you are clearly a vendor of parts right now, you are going to
have to start abiding by the List Guidelines, which stipulate a once a month
posting on parts for sale.  The other venders who post abide by that rule and
so should you.

Definately have a good day!
Eric