Re: Shift Plate labels for early cars:

To: efrisbee@charter.net
Subject: Re: Shift Plate labels for early cars:
From: Rdstr311@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 01:41:21 EDT
Eric

You are being such a hypocrite!!

Where have you been the last 2 months on this list, or just the last 2
weeks. Andrew Murphy was getting flamed to death by individuals on this list
and
you backed them up.\

"Dearest Andrew...  read and heed your own words.

>Your  rants are such a waste of your energy that you could put towards
>something better than proving to the world you practice no forgiveness  and
>all intolerance when something is printed you don't  like.

Thank you!
Eric"

I didn't see you jumping to his defense when inappropriate things were
stated towards him. If you are going to start moderating, do it properly. There

was no slamming on that previous post unless you know more of something then
others on this list.

Michael