Re: Shift Plate labels for early cars:

To: efrisbee@charter.net, gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net,
Subject: Re: Shift Plate labels for early cars:
From: "michael poorboy" <roadsterx@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 04:45:13 +0000
Well Said Eric !!

In the good ole days Tom would post the guidelines once a month for us .
Pretty
much everyone went by them, and every so often some flaming would show up.
The sad part is we have lost many of those original members now , and the
list has gone down hill ever since . Some of
you can remember when lets call them the wise older ones would post answers
to our questions .
Other then Gordon I rarely see any of them post on here anymore.  Even the
long time vendors
don't even bother posting .

We even signed off with our names , locations , and roadsters .

Mike
Hayden, ID

SRL 311 11714 RIP