FW: ROAD ATLANTA 2006, YES!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: FW: ROAD ATLANTA 2006, YES!
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.B.Hall@nasa.gov>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 08:01:01 -0500
Hey all -

See email below.  Due to the great efforts of or SEROC Pres, Brad Holmes, we
are getting a lot of press over here.  If he keeps it up, we will have the
east coast "Shasta" at Road Atlanta before long.  It is a wonderful weekend
with a lot of racing Datsuns which includes "iron butt" Tom.  So, put this
date on your calendar!!

Phil
SEROC

  _____