Re: 67.5 hazard switch revisited

To: efrisbee@charter.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 67.5 hazard switch revisited
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 21:56:56 EDT
The Japanese Datsun club members have been very generous every time they
have come to the Shasta get together. I have no problem with donating items to
their club. They are having a big anniversary this year that several folks from
 here are going to attend in Japan. I don't think anyone needs to cough up
the  last bit they need to finish their car, but, sharing extras in an act of
good  will and friendship would be a good thing to do. It's just one of those
karma  things. If you want to participate, feel free to, if not, that's fine
also.

keith williams

In a message dated 10/6/2005 5:36:21 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,