Re: Alignment question

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Alignment question
From: Greg Chirpich <sportstergreg@everestkc.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 09:26:30 -0700
> Although I haven't had mine aligned yet (two-years owner), I was told
> by the
> shop that does my inspections that I need to take mine to a shop that
> has an
> older alignment machine because the front and rear wheels are different
> widths.  Is this correct?

I'm no alignment expert so I can't say if they are right or wrong.
Mike is probably right.  Sounds like they either have a bad attitude,
they bought a machine that can't service smaller cars or they think you
might start asking questions they don't know how to answer.  No matter,
I think I wouldn't take any vehicle to them.

Just my .02 and maybe worth half what you paid for it.  :-)

Greg
69 2000
Overland Park, KS
whoseRangeriscuppingtheleftfronttireIguessIneedtocheckthebearing
division