Re: WINDSHIELD UPDATE

To: artbrown61@comcast.net, BRONXRE@aol.com, drone@drone-club.com
Subject: Re: WINDSHIELD UPDATE
From: Davesmbox@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 16:05:59 EDT
The windshield project is near completion. We need to order 50 to have the
mold built. ProSource needs to be paid for 12 upfront.

PRICE WILL BE $275. for one. $250 each for 2 or more payable to ProSource
International. LOCAL pickup in Andover,MA.   ProSource can ship too if needed.
am in for 2. This is the intro price for the first 12 after that he will sell
for market price.
A west coast partner (one of our Vendors) would also be nice for a bulk
purchase so if interested contact me or Richard at Prosource. Contact me for
the
numbers.
WE will never again see these at this price. I did this to not only get my 2
at $250 each but as a service to the roadster community. After I get my 2 its
completely in ProSources and the west coast vendors hands.

Now what else should we get made ???

Dave Murphy