RE: Replacing door Weather trim

To: jones_barton@msn.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Replacing door Weather trim
From: "Jim InVirginia" <nqrithfordatsun@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 06:27:55 -0400
The 3M product "weather strip adhesive" works great.  COmes in a red tube.
Get the black stuff, not the yellow stuff....dont know why they ever made
yellow,but I  have a tube by mistake......

Its thin and very sticky.  Put it on and wait a minute for it to get tacky,
they put the weather strip on.  (all traces of the old stuff should be
removed)

Best Regards,
Jim
Chesapeake, Virginia