My plan

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: My plan
From: "Marcus A. Pryor" <banshee16@starband.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 20:39:59 -0700 (PDT)
I have decided to take a different route for my car from what most of you
are probably doing. Even though the body needs work, there is no hurry.
Out here in the desert a car can sit for years without any rusting. I
intend to get it running first.

I am in the process of purchasing an Isky cam. I have an aftermarket Weber
manifold and will rebuild two 40 DCOE carbs for it. Even though the 40s
may seem small, they are superior to the 45s in terms of velocity and
throttle response. I will port and port-match my own heads.

I recently closed a performance automotive shop in Reno, so I have plenty
of skill and resources.

I am bidding on 4 Watanabe wheels size 14 x 6.5. They are very similar to
Panasports. Will I have any fitment problems?

Marcus A. Pryor
For a new age of reason