Re: My plan

To: "Marcus A. Pryor" <banshee16@starband.net>,
Subject: Re: My plan
From: Victor Laury <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 09:10:53 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
>I am bidding on 4 Watanabe wheels size 14 x 6.5. They are very similar to
>Panasports. Will I have any fitment problems?

Possibly. RS-Watanbe presently makes 14 X 6.5 in three styles (all 8 spoke) and
6 offset fittments.  There are more fittments out there in discontinued styles,
such as the RS8 2 peice, which was made for Watanabe by SSR.

The very nostalgic "A/B" style is my personal favorite and comes in 2 offest
fittments, "A" being +9.5 and "B" being +14.5. Both of wich my fit your
roadster. The "B" would be a safe fittment, The "A" will be very close the the
fender lips in the rear, and may fit if the lips have been massaged
The current fittmets are shown in this snippet from the RS-Watantabe Catalog
BTW - Cool choice of wheels
http://public.fotki.com/DatsunVic/sports_car_junkie/wats_the_deal.html

Victor
Downtown Los Angeles