Re: My plan

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: My plan
From: "Daryl Smith" <drlsmith@telus.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 21:58:06 -0700
I believe there are a couple of U20's out there running the 40's.
I have read that the 40's "should" be good to almost 200 hp and have been
trying to figure out why everyone was going to 45, 48, or sometimes even
50's?
Here's an L16 510 with modified 40's (40mm chokes) with a stated 175 Crank
HP:
http://www.dimequarterly.tierranet.com/articles/readersdimes/readers_dime_6_3.html

Have fun with it, I'd love to see some TQ and HP #'s when you are done!
(more than a few others would too, I'm sure.)

Want to add some more "difference" to the package? See:
http://www.311s.org/tech/ignition/edis.html

Daryl