Re: Roadster guy in need of your prayers

To: Chris Bond <cbond@carolina.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Roadster guy in need of your prayers
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 17:42:53 -0700 (PDT)
Chris, I know if anybody can lick this thing, the
crazy man I know can do it!  You are my inspiration
for being a wild man in my old age.  I've gotta have
you at the Mitty next year 'cuz, we never really got a
chance to line 'em up like we were supposed to do this
year. Keep me and the list posted as you fight this
thing, 'cuz I know that we are all in there fighting
with you.  We WILL see you at the Mitty next year, and
I'll let you know the next time I'm coming thru
Salisbury.  Hang in there man!

Mike Harper
a real Chris Bond fan

"the name is Bond.....Chris Bond!"