Roadster guy in need of your prayers

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster guy in need of your prayers
From: "Chris Bond" <cbond@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 00:48:01 -0400
Hey List. Those of you that were at the Mitty know that I was not feeling so
well. My shoulder injury turned out to be a tumor. I have been through all the
mri,s and ct scans and found out I have renal cell carcinoma of the kidney. In
other words, a bad case of cancer. I was pretty shocked to say the least, as
some of you that know me probably are. I'm only 40. Things started looking up
as of Friday, I learned of a hardcore treatment that may put it into
remission. That wont be much fun. I dont know what will become of my cars. May
have to sell them, roadsters aren't too kind to the kidney and I may need the
money. I have the bright yellow 67.5 SPL2000 Not a real 2000. Some of you may
have seen a small pic of it in Classic Motorsports last month. I really love
my 2000 and 510, but in this situation they are just cars. I will try to hold
onto them as long as I can. To Ron Ayers of FL, contact me about the 68. My
hardrive crashed and I have no adresses. Anyway list, I am a very upbeat
person and I am not gonna let this get the best of me. I feel I have alot of
living left in me. Sorry to post such a downer of a e-mail on the list. You
never know, maybe there is a roadster guy out there that may be a expert on
this and can help me out. I'll take any information,prayers, advice from
anyone that wants to write. I am not a regular at church, but believe there is
a god looking out for me. I have had some interesting experiences this past
week in that feild. Enjoy the ride, Chris