RE: Roadster guy in need of your prayers

To: "'Chris Bond'" <cbond@carolina.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: Roadster guy in need of your prayers
From: "roadster katman" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 22:55:44 -0700
Chris,
I'm putting in some prayers for you, and don't give up hope. My nephew
had cancer at the age of 19, and with surgery and chemo he beat it. He's
now 33, cancer-free and just became a parent last year. I know what
you're going through. My wife Annie hasn't been feeling well lately, and
just got diagnosed last month with cancer. She's recovering from surgery
a couple weeks ago that removed a large tumor, and the doctor is
suggesting chemo treatments. It's no picnic, but all we can do is take
each day as it comes and hope for the best outcome. God bless, and think
positive.

Fred - So.SF