RE: Replacing door Weather trim

To: john@roper-photo.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Replacing door Weather trim
From: "Jim InVirginia" <nqrithfordatsun@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2006 21:54:57 -0400
Every day you learn something is a good day!
Thanks on the use info for yellow, and the fact that they have clear.

FWIW, the black works well on roadster stuff, at least for me it did.
Best Regards,
Jim
Chesapeake Virginia
67 pushrod 2L 5spd  CSP autocrosser and sunny day driver
72 510 Sportwagon "someday........"