RE: CC'ing my heads.

To: neuman@radonc17.ucsf.edu, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: CC'ing my heads.
From: "Karl Payne" <karlepayne@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 09:56:35 -0700
Daniel,
I think if it were me I would be looking at a custom copper head gasket.
Dead soft copper has a proven track record of success, can be custom cut to
match your 2 liter gasket pattern, and would be a much safer bet than the
"two gasket sandwich".
Just trying to help find a workable solution.
BTW, are you really going to supercharge this engine?  That would be cool.

Best of luck.

Karl Payne