RE: CC'ing my heads.

To: <fairladyracing@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: CC'ing my heads.
From: "Daniel Neuman" <neuman@radonc17.ucsf.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 23:20:15 -0700
Hi Dan,

            Before my engine sucked in a screw and started all this mess I
believed that my solex'd U-20 was a strong running engine with not a lot of
miles on a quality rebuild and I am still working under that assumption.  I
do not want to have to tear into the engine anymore than I have to, to get
it running.  If I could find a thicker head gasket it would return my  CR
back to normal and fix my valve train geometry which seems like a win-win to
me.

            Daniel Neuman

            Oakland CA

            69 2000