RE: From the files of the bizarre, Mia-miata

To: <ljordan704@netscape.net>, <Fergus.OFarrell@ngc.com>,
Subject: RE: From the files of the bizarre, Mia-miata
From: "Daniel Neuman" <neuman@radonc17.ucsf.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 12:39:43 -0700
Who was talking about suicide doors on a roadster?  I must of missed that
thread compeletly.
At Shasta one year folks were talking about doing it.  Maybe not stretched
as much as that Miata but enough to get room for four adults.  I think it
would look pretty neat but then I have no taste.

        Daniel Neuman
        Oakland Ca
        69 2000

That's funny. The other day when someone asked about suicide doors on
the Roadster, and then all the comments came along, I thought to
myself, "Right, what about a stretch Roadster"? Thinking it would be
silly of course, and now the Miata!
I, however, do not have too much time on my hands, and I am keeping my
Roadster the way it is ...small and short. :-)

Linda
68 1600