Re: From the files of the bizarre, Mia-miata

To: Fergus.OFarrell@ngc.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: From the files of the bizarre, Mia-miata
From: ljordan704@netscape.net
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 13:58:42 -0400
That's funny. The other day when someone asked about suicide doors on
the Roadster, and then all the comments came along, I thought to
myself, "Right, what about a stretch Roadster"? Thinking it would be
silly of course, and now the Miata!
I, however, do not have too much time on my hands, and I am keeping my
Roadster the way it is ...small and short. :-)

Linda
68 1600