RE: Limited Slip Differentials

To: "John F Sandhoff" <sandhoff@csus.edu>,
Subject: RE: Limited Slip Differentials
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 17:44:19 -0700
Actually if you jack it up and put it in gear, you shouldn't be able to turn
the rear wheels at all if it is a limited-slip. It will also depend on
whether it is shimmed up reasonably snug or if it is so worn out it isn't
doing anything.

Go see http://www.gordon-glasgow.org/lsd1.asp for more info.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA