Re: Datsun site content thief

To: <RoadsterGB@aol.com>, <mark@dealermats.com>
Subject: Re: Datsun site content thief
From: "Mike H." <twobeaners@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 12:44:36 -0500
I'm not taking sides either way simply because I'm not knowledgeable AT ALL
on these issues, BUT, I do have to say what I noticed immediately was that
the content in question, when opened from their corresponding links, SEEMED
to come from the original websites, i.e. Fairlady.org , etc. In the
cyberspace world of the Internet, this is what I think is referred to as
"leeching". I'm not suggesting this is an acceptable practice. From what
I've heard, this an equally egregious violation of some "publication
ethics".

Just an opinion/observation, not meaning to diminish the import of  anyone
unjustly wronged.
Mike Hudson  -'67-1600