Re: electrical caused ignition miss

To: "gregs672liter@netzero.net" <gregs672liter@netzero.net>,
Subject: Re: electrical caused ignition miss
From: fairladyracing@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 02:13:21 +0000
Greg:

You are overlooking the obvious.

Just R & R the engine the day before Shasta, you should be good for two days! :)

Don't forget to check fuel flow. If the miss is under load, the carbs can run
fine at idle tests, but not work under power.
Also, go back and double-check all physical connections to the dist., frame,
alt. etc. that would be taken apart, then reconnected during an engine pull.

Good luck
Dan & Susan