Re: electrical caused ignition miss

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: electrical caused ignition miss
From: "Daryl Smith" <drlsmith@telus.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 16:20:29 -0700
Greg,

I was hoping you had this sorted. If it is getting worse it sounds like
something is coming loose or breaking down.

I had problems with the Jacobs wires. The place up here that sold them to me
said there were lots of problems and they quit selling them because of it.
(I am running Aurora now)

I would try another brand of wires. Borrow something from another

Daryl

From: <gregs672liter@netzero.net>
Subject: electrical caused ignition miss