RE: Loss of power

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Loss of power
From: "Brian Hollands" <Bhollan4@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 14:15:57 -0400
What float valves?  Did you blow out the fuel line prior to putting it on?
I've had it happen that new fuel line will have something in the line which
will lodge in or around the carbs.  Check the fittings and screens on the
float bowls and the hose between the float bowls.  I've had trouble with new
grose jets too.  I used them for years with no problems but neither of the
last two sets I had worked.

BRIAN HOLLANDS
CENTURY 21 BEGGINS ENTERPRISES
701-A DEL WEBB BLVD., W.