Ball Joint manufacturing

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Ball Joint manufacturing
From: LJordan704@netscape.net
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 11:17:59 -0400
Hello List,
On the 311 site there has been a discussion about ball joint manufacturing to
try to explore getting a large enough order together so that the ball joints
can be remanufactured by a suspension parts company.
http://www.311s.org
The company would manufacture 500 if at least 250 units could be sold, that is
prepaid.
I am trying to guage the interest in this process by trying to publicize this
idea.
The cost would be approx 60 each, that is the actual cost from the company I am
not involved in profiting from this.
I have been told this is a good price for new parts.
Any discussion welcome.

Linda
68 1600
could use lower ball joints
If you would potentially be interested, please post and pass the word.
When it looks like there is enough interest then we could get into the details
further.

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.