Re: Ball Joint manufacturing

To: roadster2@schroeder-family.us, LJordan704@netscape.net,
Subject: Re: Ball Joint manufacturing
From: Davesmbox@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 20:54:13 EDT
Linda,
I did the windshield thing with PRO SOURCE and it was very succesfull. You
will get some people that say they want a set but don't follow through. Set up
with either the manufactorer or a third party for people to prepay for the
discount price. Bring in a vendor as a partner too and let him mark his up
after
the prepay discount has expired. Dean is very open to these deals.
The windshield project was an incredible success. We made 50 and I believe
they are all gone. The prepayers got new windshields for $250 at a time when no
one had any for under $750. I got 2.
Good luck.
Dave