RE: Alpine or Tiger?

To: "'Tom PRATHER'" <tomet9@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: RE: Alpine or Tiger?
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 18:43:41 -0700
Ain't the internet a wonderful thing? I googled "Get Smart" +sunbeam. Answer
from one of the links:

"The Tiger, launched in 1964, was the result of fitting a Ford 4.2 litre V8
into the Sunbeam Alpine bodyshell.

The Tiger was sold in some countries as the Alpine V8. It is perhaps most
famous for its role in the television series Get Smart."

Ain't the Internet grand?

                    `  ___  '
Pete               -  (O o)  -
Lake Forest Park, WA