Re: Alpine or Tiger?

To: "Tom PRATHER" <tomet9@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Alpine or Tiger?
From: "Craig Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 22:05:28 -0400
it was a Tiger in the TV show, but I believe he also at one time drove a
Datsun roadster. I have a bumper sticker that appears and disappears around
the house from time to time that is a Nissan promotion- says "I Got Smart" a
reference to the show/roadster combination. no clue where it is at the
moment...can tell the Tiger and Alpine apart visually if you know the
differences, one has square corners on the hood and doors and the other has
rounded corners. that and the emblems on the car ;-)

Craig