ARP, the result

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: ARP, the result
From: "gregs672liter@netzero.net" <gregs672liter@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 18:17:03 GMT
Well, talked to ARP this morning... seems that I did over torque the bolt due
to the synthetic oil... should have been about 65lbs not 80lbs.  Normally I
tap the holes, clean them out etc etc but I was in a hurry... that will teach
me!  Talked to Dean who is expediting out another kit (he even gave me a break
on the price even though it was my fault... this is the first one that has
broken... leave it to me!), so soon, soon it will be running again!  Learn
from my mistakes... always tap and clean your head bolt holes even if you are
in a hurry!
Greg