In need of SAE Rocker Studs

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: In need of SAE Rocker Studs
From: Bill Cole <datrock@centurytel.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 12:59:46 -0700
    Hi, I am trying to locate 4 rocker tower studs for an early Alum.SAE
head. The head is probably off of a 66. If there is anyone out there
that has an SAE 1600 head that is junk and is willing to remove the
rocker studs, please let me know, or if you have any extras studs laying
around. The head end of the studs have 7/16-20 threads and are 3.250" to
3.500 " long. I already re-drilled a set of metric towers so the 7/16"
studs will fit thru them. Our local Nissan said the studs are no longer
available.

       Thanks ahead of time... Bill Cole