Re: restoration costs, hurdles, etc

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: restoration costs, hurdles, etc
From: <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 11:27:00 -0700
Thanks very much to all who responded.

I now have a lot to think about.

Not the least of which is how to get done what I decide to do. I can't seem to
find anyone around here who would even be willing to work on her. Engine or
body. What is the deal? Are people afraid of her because they have never worked
on one?

Anyway, I will most likely do a "refresh"  of the exterior as the interior and
soft top are fairly new--less than five years and the top looks brand new. And
do a rebuild on the engine and then enjoy her for a few years while I collect
parts to do a proper frame off down the road.

Thanks again to all who responded!!

PEACE :-)

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL--until I find another...