Bolt specs?

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.ne roadster list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bolt specs?
From: Tom PRATHER <tomet9@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 13:22:56 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

      Sorry to bother you all with this matter but I'm looking for a large bolt
that I lost the other day while driving. It's the one that is mounted from
down/up to attach the trans xmember insulator to tranny. I think there is only
2 there left/rt, it's the one that is a real pain to tighten when under the
car. I was hoping that I could find one locally from a hardware store but I
don't even know what size it is and don't even want to take the other one out.
I seem to recall it to be about a 14-16 mm head size but not sure. If someone
has dealt within this area on your car, can you please email me with the specs.

          Thanks,
                      Tom