Ball Joint Update, Phase 2

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Ball Joint Update, Phase 2
From: ljordan704@netscape.net
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 13:56:56 -0400
  Hi List,
 Currently the company is getting quotes for the manufacture of the part. Price
will be in the range stated.The contact I spoke with at the company will be on
vacation for 1 week.

 With a 50% deposit up front and a purchase order stating the terms, we would
get drawings and 5 actual samples for our approval. These would be able to be
installed on a Roadster. This is how they usually do it with other projects.

 Upon approval the balance would be due and the order would be ready for
shipment in 90 days.

 So, I need to work out :

 1.security of the money during all stages. Paypal has pros and cons.
 2.accuracy of the drawings for manufacture
 3 5 people who can test the samples and are trusted by the membership for
mechanical expertise.
 4delivery timeline
 5Shipping costs and delivery options (pickup, group ship etc)
 I have had some offers of help which I appreciate and we will need.

 Linda
Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-leading spam
and email virus protection.