Re: Ball Joint Update, Phase 2

To: <ljordan704@netscape.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ball Joint Update, Phase 2
From: "Fred Schroeder" <roadster2@schroeder-family.us>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 15:24:49 -0500
Just tell me how much, when and where to send the check!

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
roadster2@schroeder-family.us
Home page: http://schroeder-family.us
NRA Life Member

Behold the superfluous. They are always sick. They
vomit their gall and call it a newspaper.
Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche   1844-1900