Here we go....

To: "Autox (E-mail)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Here we go....
From: "Bill Oakes" <boakes@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 14:52:53 -0500
Ok, decided to start finally putting some parts on the project
(http://www.flickr.com/photos/datzun/sets/72157594567353319/) and have
already hit my first dead end.

The car came pretty much disassembled, and even though I have a shop
manual there are a lot of things that aren't documents, like where all
the brake lines run, wiring harnesses screw in, etc.

I'm hoping there are some other pix out there, or documents, or I need
to make a road trip and start shooting lots of pictures of nearby
roadsters.

Yep, having that "what in the hell have I gotten myself into" moments about now.

thanks
-Bill Oakes
Libertyville, IL