Re: Broken Tabs

To: Pete Peters <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Broken Tabs
From: Pat Horne <roadsters@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 10:41:41 -0500
I agree totally with Pete. I did that with the "Datsun" scripts on my
front fenders. The pins broke off, so I drilled them out and threaded
the holes. I cut off some screws with the same thread and used locktite
to fix them into the scripts. Nuts and lock washers inside the fenders
worked very well. That was about 10 years ago and they are still holding
fast.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Pete Peters:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001